IT Service Desk Analyst - Louth
My client, a very well know online company are currently looking for a talented individual to join their IT infrastructure team as an IT Service Desk Analyst. You will be reporting to the Help Desk Manager and responsible for all support calls and escalations. This will be by both phone and email across hardware, software and network technologies.
Key responsibilities of the IT Service Desk Analyst:
* Maintain and Support IT Infrastructure for the company
* User administration/system management (Active Directory)
* Providing PC/Server hardware and software support
* Providing 1st Level network/desktop support
* Provides printing support for all users
* Providing 1st Level Mail support including mobile devices
* Maintain and Document policies and procedures within established standard
* Assist in BCP Planning and implementation
* Maintaining the company Workstation/Laptop/
* Provides on-call service out of hours on a rota
* Becomes the Subject Matter Expert for particular systems
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Service Analyst to join a very well-established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Service Desk Analyst role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.