Senior IT Security Architect
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Information Security professionals to join a large scale organisation as a Senior IT Security Architect. You will be joining a leader in the payment industry and will be championing multiple programs and security solutions.
You will report directly to the Global Head of Information Security whilst working closely with a number of teams included systems, projects, developers and key business stakeholders. You will be required to have a pragmatic approach to IT Security taking into account your Security Programme is beneficial for process, people and technology.
You will lead a number IT Security projects while working and managing 2 Security Engineers. You will provide in depth technical knowledge to ensure that the current best practices and industry standards are being followed.
Required Security Architect Criteria:
· 7+ years experience in IT Security
· Strong technical understanding of Network Security
· Background of working with firewalls, DLP, IDS, IPS, load balancers, DDoS, web applications, SIEM, vulnerability management
· Understanding of compliance and encryption - how might these be used to prevent against future threats
· Sound knowledge of Cloud based technologies
· Strong background in Security & Network design
Nice to haves:
· Ability to script of programme (perl, bash, python, ruby)
· PCI DSS experience
· Application Security Development
If you feel that you meet the criteria for Senior IT Security Architecture role then I would like to hear from you.
For more information please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.