Scrum Master / Delivery Lead needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop), this is a rolling 6 month daily rate contact. The successful person will work with a technical team based in Dublin (made up of Java developers, iSeries developers, AWS engineers, Business Analysts and Testers) and will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of various Client experience software.
· Daily management of a team of developers and analysts, helping them set sprint targets, prioritising collaboration the product owner
· Ensure a scalable solution is developed, enabling swift roll out
· Manage the workload for the development team from initiation through to operational support
· Track and report on progress to plan and analyse the actual performance against the sprint planning
· Be an advocate for automation, pushing for both continuous integration and continuous delivery
· Ensure planning is in place to ensure a smooth transition to the operational teams after go-live
· 2+ years’ experience acting as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for software development projects
· Previous experience of working in a multinational company.
· Formal Project Management qualification in Agile/SCRUM, PRINCE2 or PMI is desirable
· A techno functional background with experience sufficient to understand the relevant business requirements and technologies
· Full knowledge of the SDLC with experience in both Kanban and Scrum methodologies
· Proven track record in successful delivery of software related projects