JD for IDM SME
Role : Oracle Identity and Access Management SME
Experience 12 to 18 years
* Oracle 11g R1 IDAM, AD, SSO, Oracle Identity and Access Management 11gR2SP3/12c, LDAP(ODSEE,OUD,OVD,OID,AD),SOA,OAAM,webgate, Core Java, J2EE, Oracle 10g/11g
* Hands on Unix/Linux , shell scripting
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Good knowledge of SDLC processes.
* Good written & verbal communication skills
* Understand business requirements, propose and implement technical solution for new requirements and review existing solution to identify gaps if any.
* Analyze and resolve product, functional and technical issues/defects identified/raised during testing (E2E, BUAT) and go live.
* Guiding team in troubleshooting and issue resolutions of critical OAM/OVD/ODSEE product, webgate, functional, technical and production issues.
* Provide production deployment support (planning, implementation and testing)
* Preparation of deployment plan, pre and post deployment testing steps
* Post deployment production support for any issue identified