Windows System Administrator – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading public sector body!
This role will see the successful candidate designing and implementing automation test frameworks using open source tools.
- Build and maintain platform technologies
- Handle escalated technical issues
- Perform hardware and software implementations
- Develop and implement process improvements
- Communicate with reluctant users the benefits of upgrades
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Active Directory administration experience
- VMware experience
- Excellent communicator and team player
- MCSE Certified desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.