Becoming a Business Analyst with Capita Integrated Business Solutions:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our Dublin office. This role would suit either an existing Business Analyst or an experienced Developer who would like to take on a more responsibility for the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role you will be responsible for Initial gathering of requirements, analysis and production of a high-level functional specification, working with developers to produce technical specification, performing system testing and produce the relevant documentation and providing onsite training and support to clients.
What you will do:
* Analysis and Design - This area will cover analysing customer requirements and producing scope documents or detailed specifications based on the agreed requirements. Technical specifications will include database design and describe the logical flow of a process in a clear and precise manner.
* System Testing - This responsibility will involve the full system testing (including test documentation) of completed projects to ensure that they comply with the functional requirements of the system functional specifications.
* Willing to work within a busy software development team, producing high quality specification documents to a demanding schedule
* Must be available to assist in the implementation of projects in the client sites and be able to liaise effectively with clients during all stages of the project
* A proven track record in breaking down business processes / challenges to clearly defined steps
* At least 3 years' relevant experience (As a software Engineer or Business Analyst)
* Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
* Experience working with Databases preferably Oracle or SQL Server including stored procedures
* Overall understanding of Web Application Architecture
* Must have the right to work in the UK & Ireland. Please note, sponsorship will not be provided
About Integrated Business Solutions
Capita Integrated Business Solutions has over 35 years of experience of developing innovative and cost-effective software and are a foremost supplier of e-business solutions to the Public and Private sectors. Based at Marshalsea Court, 23 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8, Republic of Ireland.
We closely engage with our clients, sharing both the risk and reward to enable organisations optimise business functions by delivering strategic IT projects to assist clients reduce cost, provide better services and achieve their business objectives.
We have offices in Letchworth and Dublin with 150+ full time employees and have a secure application hosting facility where we are able to provide Software as a Service solutions (SaaS). We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Capita Group, a FTSE100 publicly quoted company on the London Stock Exchange. Capita operate primarily in the UK and Ireland, they employ in excess of 40,000 staff and last year turned over GBP£3.4 billion.
Capita Integrated Business Solutions currently support over 400 customers across the UK and Ireland.
* The Integra Open Enterprise Suite of Financial & Distribution Management Solutions.
* Custom software development
* 3rd party packaged software
* IT hardware and specialist technologies and System Integration
* Project management, Implementation & Training
* Help Desk support
* Managed service & a suite of hosting/bureau service
* User Group/collaboration
Don't underestimate the fact that you'll also be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on for guidance.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.