UI/UX Engineer – Midlands (Carlow/Kilkenny)
IT Search are working with an established software as a service firm who are continuing to expand and as such require the services of a UI/UX engineer to adapt the existing product range, identify potential areas of improvement and also dig deeper into their own experience within UX to ensure current and future product ranges have the correct user stories.
This role gives the opportunity to grow experience in this area, exposing your work to tens of thousands of customers and help focus back end development processes towards serving the end user.
The role will entail;
· Working with multiple teams including Development, QA, Product Management, Marketing
· Developing and executing beautiful and functional design concepts
· Constant “context switching” between UI design and UX function
· Developing interfaces, taking concepts to wireframes, mockups, prototypes
· Utilising Adobe Suite (esp. Photoshop) and tools such as Balsamiq and more
· Working in a Scrum/Agile environment
Candidates should have;
· Significant Prototyping experience and at least three years of commercial post grad experience
· SaaS User Experience Design
· A knack for combining functionality and customer delight
· Track record of brand awareness in your portfolio – ideally showing how you’ve brought a concept from storyboard to customer’s screen
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV and portfolio stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.