SQL Server DBA - Cork
My client, a leading multinational tech company based in Cork, is currently seeking to expand their team with a SQL Server DBA.
You will support database design, optimization, and production support for specific projects. The role will require strong data design skills and the ability to work closely with software development engineers on a wide range of cutting edge projects.
* Implementing of MS SQL Server backup and restore strategies
* Performance analysis and troubleshooting
* Working heavily with Microsoft packages including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
* Develop database systems
* Review SQL code changes.
* Liaise with other teams across the company to determine and implement software and hardware upgrades as needed.
* Gather requirements for enhancements to the existing system.
* Design and implement data export mechanisms across subsidiaries.
* Recommend and implement changes to improve performance and reliability.
* 2+ years of experience in developing database software.
* Strong SQL experience
* Experience in managing mission critical database installations.
* Strong experience with the design and development of MS SQL Server based software.
* Strong experience with TSQL, SSRS, SSIS.
* Degree in technical discipline.
To hear more about this great new opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human capital on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business