Network & Security Team Leader - Dublin
We are currently working with one of Ireland's leading cloud solutions providers and are excited to offer you the chance to join as a Network & Security Team Lead. Recently winning a number of awards in Technology and Development, you will be joining an established Security function working with Management & C Level personnel but leading a newly formed team in the Network Security space.
As the Network & Security Team Lead you will be responsible for securing the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. You will be part of a team working on multi-vendor environments that can work in a fast paced ever changing environment. You can be assured that no day will be the same!
Along with having the technical ability to get your hands dirty, you will be required to pass on your expertise in the field of Networks & Security to lower level engineers. Being the SME you will handle all escalations in a timely manner ensuring that customer satisfaction is upheld.
The team is in a period of growth and you will be instrumental in the hiring of the level 2/3 Network & Security Engineers. Immediate plans are for 3 new hires with growth doubling in the coming months
A truly fantastic career opportunity for anyone in Network & Security space that wants to work in a progressive forward-thinking company that values the importance of continued career growth and education.
If you are extremely technical and would like to try leadership or you are a seasoned leader looking to that next step in building and developing, then I want to hear from you.
Network & Security Team Lead Criteria
* Network security - strong experience managing and delivery solutions
* Experience on vendors like Fortinet, Checkpoint and Cisco is preferred - certifications are desired
* Network routing and switching technologies
* Wireshark - packet analysisCarrier technologies including Ethernet and MPLS
* Nexus - data centre switches
* wireless security: WPA/WPA2, PEAP, EAP-TLS, 802.1X
* wireless LAN technologies. 802.11ac, Access points (APs), wireless LAN controllers, wireless management, Two Factor Authentication, Active Directory (AD), RADIUS, TACACS, and RSA
* Firewalls - Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
* Email gateway - Ironport, Mailmarshall, FortiMail
* Network and systems secure access
* Wireless networking and security
* Exposure to security testing solution like Kali linux are a plus
The above is a guide to some of the Technology that you will be exposed too. Expertise in all or some is desired but a passion for Networks & Security is a must.
For more information on Network Security Team Lead role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business