QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a Global Leader working in an enterprise level environment offering exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of mobile workforces in real-time. Due to on-going Global success we have an opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join the team.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be instrumental in ensuring the quality of deliverables by enhancing automated test frameworks, writing automated tests, maintaining QA related metrics, and upholding/enhancing QA related processes.
Excellent Package on offer – Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Courses/Training
To apply send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer role:
• Design and enhance automated test frameworks and test suites for Firmware products
• Implement algorithms for testing new product features
• Work closely with Product and Developers to review feature requirements to plan for automated testing
• Design, document, and execute test procedures
• Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features on firmware deliverables
• Perform regression testing on firmware deliverables
• Analyse test results, perform root cause analysis, and file bug tickets as necessary
• Monitor and maintain metrics on tests such as code coverage
• Develop automated simulation and test algorithms to detect errors in embedded systems.
• Work with real time operating systems and communication protocols such as LTE, Wi-Fi, BTLE, TCP/IP, and GPS
Required Qualifications for the QA Automation Engineer role:
• Education/Learning Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (EE, CE, or CS preferred) or equivalent experience
• Work Experience: 2+ years of QA experience
• Experience with unit, integration, and system level testing on embedded software platforms
• Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. Robot Framework, TestRail,..)
• Desired experience with C and at least one OO language (e.g. C++, C#, Java, or Python)
• Desired ability to read/write code down to a white box level and provide clear root cause analysis
• Desired experience with Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing
• Passion for technology and willingness to learn
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)