I have an excellent opportunity available for a mid-level test automation engineer with a multinational FinTech company. They have recently acquired a successful Irish software company and are expanding the team in the Dublin office rapidly
They are planning to ramp up their test automation coverage and have an opening for a technical test engineer with programming and automation skills. In this role you will work on creating, maintaining and expanding test automation frameworks.
This could be an ideal role for a test automation engineer that is keen on career progression. There is massive growth potential with this company and role!
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* ISTQB / ISEB Certification
* At least 2 years' experience in a test automation role
* Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver
* Strong programming skills - preferably C#
* API testing experience
* Strong SQL skills
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
* Flexible Hours
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio by phone or by sending your CV via the link
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.