Evros Technology Group are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a Senior Systems Administrator. This is a permanent position based with our client in Co. Wicklow.
As the Senior Systems Administrator your focus will be to provide a high level of professionalism and service. You will be responsible for collaborating with other members of the team to provide implementation and level 3 support as well as for assisting in the administration of the server, network and application infrastructure.
* Provide Level 3 support as and where required
* Lead or provide expertise to Projects and Business Service Requests as required to ensure tasks and milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
* Investigation and Diagnosis - establish failing component, confirm impact, identify any events that may have been a contributing factor
* Responsible for management of IT monitoring systems and identify the appropriate resolution in the event of an incident
* Resolution and Recovery, reducing impact were possible
* Act as a mentor to other team members, i.e. coaching in the delivery of projects, tasks and/or troubleshooting exercises
* Produce high-quality documentation to support workarounds and/or resolutions to assist in knowledge transfer and efficiencies
* Provide advice and guidance where appropriate in relation to incidents, service requests and/or projects to ensure the successful completion of said items
* Adhere to our client's published team and department procedures and processes
* Using industry and company best practice and information, provide improvement and efficiency suggestions to our client's existing team procedures and processes on an ongoing basis
* 5+ years' experience in a large scale complex IT environment at a level 3 support position
* Strong technical understanding of Data Centre/ Private Cloud environments
* Strong understanding of Citrix, Office 365, Active Directory, large scale Windows environments
* Experience working with in house application teams support business systems
* An understanding of SQL, VMware, Storage, Networking, Azure would be required
* Ability to co-ordinate projects, work with Professional Services consultants to deliver projects
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee. Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.