My client, based in South Dublin, are looking for an experienced UI designer to joing their growing team.
The Ideal Candidate
This person will require a passion for design and must be able to work within a team and indivdually. You should be an analytical and creative designer. We expect you to have a strong portfolio of successful products from UI perspective.
* 4+ years of experience across a variety of digital media.
* Have a strong portfolio to highlight your skills
* Demonstrated ability to create visual designs across web, tablet and mobile platforms are essential.
* Have worked in an agile environment
* Create and maintain UI Guidelines to support the Company's brand across the product
* Ability to collaborate with other designers to improve the design processes
* Work closely with the Product Owner, Business Analyst and UX Designer
* Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools
* You'll have strong verbal and visual presentation skills, to explain your idea to stakeholders and the team.
* Experience with remote teams is essential.
The role will include the following benefits:
* Competitve salary
* Casual dress code
* Global market to work with
* A young innovative, ambitious team of top experts
* Opportunity to grow with our rapidly expanding global team
If you are interested in the Role then please get in contact with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.