A highly reputable IT & Technology Consultancy organisation, based in Belfast, currently has an immediate requirement for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to work across a number of key accounts within a technical capacity. You will be the key escalation point between the client and the 3rd line Support Engineers, ensuring issues are dealt with quickly & accordingly to maintain strong client relationships. You will also be actively participating in delivery of support and will provide governance over the technical solution.
You as the successful Infrastructure Manager can expect to receive a basic salary of £45,000-£55,000 dependent on your level of experience as well as a generous benefits package which includes; company pension scheme, private health & dental care, life insurance and much more. There will also be significant career progression opportunities throughout your time with the business.
Your skills and experience will include;
* Previous experience working for a Managed-Service provider is ideal
* Experience in Managing Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) i.e. server, storage, AV, OS & data protection & being accountable for delivery
* Excellent knowledge of common products and a willingness to be hands on when necessary
* Technical knowledge of; HP & Dell Services, Windows Server (up to 2016), Hyper-V/VM Ware, Citrix, Active Directory & Office 365
* Outstanding interpersonal, communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Driven & ambitious mindset
If you feel you have the necessary level of experience and would like to be considered for the Infrastructure Manager role, please send your CV to Adam Dolan at Capita IT Resourcing now by clicking the apply button now.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will take place IMMEDIATELY for suitable Infrastructure Manager candidates
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy