You will be responsible for facilitating and implementing all aspects of the Scrum framework. In the Scrum Master role, you will also deeply embed agile practices within the organisation.
• Promoting Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values
• Helping the team remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress and create a lean approach
• Responsible for ensuring the team understand and adhere to the DoD
• Coaching the Development Team in self-organization
• Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum
• Facilitating Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Restrospective, Backlog Refinement) as requested or needed
• Professional Scrum Master Certification PSMI
• 2yrs professional Scrum Master Experience
• Previous experience as a Scrum Master in a software development team
• Highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Demonstrates openness, respect and honesty
• Pragmatic, voice of reason
• Continuously striving for and achieving higher standard
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!