Head of IT Security
My Client is seeking a Head of IT Security to manage all aspects of IT Operational security. This involves ensuring that all relevant IT security processes are executed to the required standard to ensure that electronic data and systems are adequately protected from unauthorised access and / or change.
To apply for the Head of IT Security Role, please send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Head of IT Security Role:
• Operate the control processes within the defined IT Security service catalogue
• Protect against malware: Implement and maintain preventative, detective and corrective measures across the enterprise to protect information systems and technology from malware.
• Ensure appropriate measures and related management procedures are implemented to protect information overall methods of connectivity.
• Ensure endpoints are secured at a level that is at minimum equal to the defined security requirements of the information processed.
• Line management responsibility for IT Security domain personnel
• Support the development of Irelands information security processes, policies, & procedures
• Maintain relevant Information Security Group Key Controls to the required maturity level
• Manage outsourced vendor relationships & performance to the required standard
• Maintain & develop industry contacts and networks
• Support & engage relevant internal audit & external regulatory inspection teams
• Specify & supervise the implementation of IT Security controls initiatives
• Ensure IT Security requirements are captured, planned and implemented re change projects
• Report performance of IT Security control processes to various local and group risk committees
• Support the development of IT Security strategy in line with business priorities
Required Skills and Experience for the Head of IT Security Role:
• Extensive Security Operations experience
• Proven track record in people management
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer centric focus
• Must have a very flexible approach to work & be confident working in a fast-moving environment with conflicting priorities
• Excellent attention to detail required
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)