Security Architect - Contract
My client is a financial company based in Dublin. An opportunity exists for an experienced security architect to join on a contract basis. The architect will be responsible for developing and maintaining the security landscape across the organisation.
* Design of security controls and identifying gaps and risks
* Provide review and guidance to teams and deploying new technology
* Develop, document and participate in solution architecture design for projects
* Review existing and proposed architectures
* Assess security risks and provide mitigations
* Monitor and improve the security landscape along with the security team
* Be a point of contact and security expert and provide advisory and consulting services to teams
* Support management with the integration of an IT security culture across the organisation
* Architecture qualifications such as TOGAF and ISSAP
* Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM and CEH
* Strong technical knowledge
* 5+ years experience in an IT security discipline, a focus on design is desirable
* Knowledge of info sec risk control frameworks
This is a great opportunity to join a great financial services company in the centre of Dublin. Please apply with an up to date CV or call Ryan Rankin at Reperio on 01571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.