Security Architect – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading global payments and technology company.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for supporting the creation and maintenance of secure software development processes.
- Security analysis of web applications
- Design application risk profiling processes
- Develop secure SDLC training for application development teams
- Create KPI’s to measure effectiveness of SDLC
- Work alongside Security Officers and Engineers to establish the Threat Modelling culture
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong background in Application development
- Previous engineering experience with Java/ .Net
- Experience with SAST, DAST or IAST tooling
- Excellent secure coding techniques
- Experience of continuous integration processes and procedures
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.