Senior Cyber Security Architect
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, one of the world's most recognised and respected technology companies, in the hiring of a Cyber Security Architect & Consultant to join and provide Security Architecture and Consultancy to their Software Engineering and Development teams.
This is a Senior position requiring high levels of Security expertise as applied to Software and Development. Our client is at the cutting-edge of microservices architecture and utilise a wide range of established and emerging languages and technologies, including Java, Angular, Spring/Boot, Cloud technologies, Docker, Kubernetes and Big Data technologies, among others.
You will be responsible for researching, designing/ architecting and implementing comprehensive security solutions for the business, across teams, developments streams and products. You will advise on and implement best security practices and consult on emerging threats and design solutions to counteract threats. You will also work with Developers to better understand security as applied to development and guide and mentor them on implementation of security solutions.
Experience & Requirements:
* A minimum of 3 years as a dedicated Senior Security Architect/ Consultant with overall minimum of 10 years in Software Development and Security
* Deep knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle, software development practices and methodologies such as Agile and Scrum, DevOps and DevSecOps
* You will be a Subject Matter Expert in Cyber Security and have strong experience in the likes of Web Application Security, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Security Threat Modelling, Threat Intelligence, Security Incident Response, Ethical Hacking, Network/ Infrastructure Security and Application Security Firewalls
* Designing security solutions to likes of OWASP and SANS secure coding standards
* Security architecture experience with proven track record of designing and implementing security solutions in response to business requirements
* Overall strong knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance, Security standards and Best Practice
* Security as applied to Cloud technologies, including Cloud Security Architecture experience and designing and building customer facing applications deployed in cloud environments
* Security as applied to SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
* Knowledge of Micros Services and Containers, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
* Knowledge of Big Data technologies and principles
* Experience working in development and development environments with the likes of Java, Rapid Application Development, Scrum and Agile
* Proven ability to consult at a high level to business and stakeholders and push through security strategies and roadmaps and oversee and be responsible for their effective implementation
* Established track record of certification and education. You should have attained several of the following: CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP, CEH etc.
This is a highly exciting role working at the leading edge of Security and Software Development with one the world's most innovative technology companies. You will have a role of high responsibility leading security design and strategy for the business.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.