Technical Operations Engineer
You will join one of Ireland's most successful SME's who have grown rapidly and taken a leading share of the market in their extremely competitive but niche chosen sector.
You'll be working alongside a number of other extremely talented and enthusiastic operations engineers, receiving some of the best training in the business and with endless opportunities for career progression in front of you.
The team operates a follow the sun support system across 3 global locations and works very closely with the companies java development teams to provide excellent customer service to their impressive list of worldwide clients.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux systems experience.
* Background in application support working alongside java developers.
* Extensive experience working with Apache, tomcat and Jboss.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience supporting java based applications in a fast paced enterprise environment.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
* A proven track record of showing great teamwork and enthusiasm in your previous roles.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.