Technical Project Manager
My client is seeking a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for managing team initiatives and several projects across global Application Support, software/hardware engineering teams and other organizational groups. Key aspects of the role are to take ownership of tasks and drive change across new and existing processes to globally distributed teams.
To apply for the Technical Project Manager Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager Role:
• Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision making.
• Assessing program issues and areas of risk and developing mitigation plans to assist in decision making.
• Keeping senior management and key stakeholders informed of project status and escalating issues when they impact timeline, scope, quality or budget.
• Using strong project and organizational knowledge, leadership and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high-performance teams.
• Liaising directly with Application Support management teams and relevant project owner/stakeholders.
• Facilitate the integration of Application Support processes to new products, teams and acquisitions.
• Drive team and Executive leadership reporting in partnership with teams.
• Identifying critical path issues and alternative plan scenarios.
• Contributes to the functional excellence of project management.
Required Skills and Experience for the Technical Project Manager Role:
• 3+ years project management and business analyst experience.
• Knowledge and Experience in Agile/Lean development methodologies and managing complex projects in an Agile environment.
• Experience working with support or operations teams running a highly available SaaS platform.
• Ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple projects and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams and processes.
• Skilful use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, which enable successful collaboration with executive level stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional or horizontally aligned teams.
• Experience working with large Enterprise solutions and customers.
• Knowledge and experience with service delivery ITIL framework is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience dealing with hardware-based projects is a plus.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)