Do you take great pride in your work and value the quality of the deliverable?
If this sounds like you so far, and you have confidence in your opinion and are looking for an opportunity where your opinion will not only be listened to, but encouraged, I could have the role for you.
My client, a thriving fintech company based in Dublin city-centre, have an urgent requirement for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join their growing team.
The ideal Senior Ruby Developer will have extensive experience and a genuine passion for developing scalable and secure web applications.
Responsibilities will include:
* Influencing architecture changes
* Expanding the API
* Designing and building reusable and reliable Ruby code
* Integrating the application with the Postgres database, placing an emphasis on query efficiency
* Developing backend integrations to customer ERP systems
* 5+ years' experience designing and developing Ruby on Rails web applications
* Commercial experience using Rspec
* Experience with Data modelling, REST API interactions and with gems
* Familiarity with Web Application Security (OWASP top 10)
* Extensive experience with relational databases and query performance
* Comfortable working in an agile environment
* Prior experience with object-oriented design and implementation
* Strong communication skills
Bonus points for:
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* AWS experience
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Circle CI
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, rapidly growing tech company offering a competitive package and a supportive and fun environment.
The successful developer will make a huge impact from day one and take ownership of a new project.
Get in touch with Sharon Riddell or apply via the link to be considered.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.