Senior Systems Administrator - Contract
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a Senior Systems Administrator. This is a 6-month fixed term contract based with our client in Swords, North Dublin.
The successful candidate will join our client's onsite team and will provide support for an ongoing project migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on an enterprise VMware Horizon VDI environment. There may also be a requirement for some additional project work on a Windows 10 VDI migration.
* Provide ongoing support for the Windows 7 to 10 migration project
* Support and maintenance of the enterprise VMware Horizon VDI environment
* Working and liaising with our client's internal technical teams and project stakeholders to identify and carry out business requirements relating to the project
* Delivering on project requirements within set timelines
* Identify improvements in project processes and procedures
* Provide technical assistance and support to the business end-users following the project deployment
* Work on any additional project requirements as identified by our client
* Windows Server 2008 upwards
* Windows 10
* VMWare ESX
* VDI, VMWare Horizon technologies
* San backup and recovery experience would also be desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Joanne Harrington ( +353 83 059 7338 or joanne dot harrington at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.