About the Role
My client is seeking a strong Java Developer to help build their new cutting-edge product. This role encompasses the creation of a rich frontend, backend architecture, data analysis and Android development.
To apply for the Java Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 015367381 for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Java Developer Role:
• At least 5 years’ experience working in full stack roles.
• Excellent Java knowledge – Java 8 or higher
• Experience with Spring or similar Java frameworks.
• Experience writing automated tests and working with Continuous Integration.
• Comfortable designing and querying complex databases.
• Comfortable on the command line – Linux / FreeBSD.
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Java Developer Role:
• Data analytics experience.
• Experience using Docker.
• Experience using Git.
• Experience with Android/iOS development.
• Experience with other languages - Python, C++ etc.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)