My Client is seeking a .Net Developer to be a key member of their development team. The candidate will support the design and architecture of the in-house financial platform.
To apply for the .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• Support and contribute to the design and implementation of solutions to enhance the performance, usability and scalability of the ARCSim valuation platform and supporting tools.
• Assist the efforts to optimise the speed and footprint of the calculation engine.
• Ensure that any changes/enhancements to the model are documented and follow a rigorous testing process
Required Experience and Skills for the .Net Developer Role:
• 2 years+ experience working in a software development role where you gained expose building back-end and front-end components of Web apps
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT related discipline
• Software development experience in one or more programming languages (e.g. C#, or a similar high-level programming language)
• Previous working experience in an IT team in a financial services company would be a distinct advantage
• Python experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Cloud infrastructure and associated API’s would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)