My client, a Dublin based marketing agency, are looking for an experienced UI/UX Web Designer to join their Design team
The tasks involved in the job will include:
* Excellent design skills.
* Generate end-to-end designs - from concept through to wireframing, storyboards and sitemap
* Developing and communicating UX design guidelines and design specifications
* Using relevant design tools ie Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision.
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Generate end-to-end designs.
* Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of client websites.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* 3+ years UI/UX Design experience.
* Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
* Expert knowledge of UI/UX design principles and techniques.
* An online portfolio
* Experience using user-research methods and other insights to guide project direction.
* Experience with responsive design.
* Experience of delivering projects to budget and deadlines.
* Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
As the successful candidate for this role you will be a part of a very experienced team that will be able to aid you In your development while you benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are Interested In the role then please do get In touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.