My client is looking for a .Net Developer with strong C# and T-SQL skills to join their growing team. The successful .Net Developer will be a developer with good commercial experience in Microsoft .Net and SQL Server technologies. Their current analytical product suite is built for web based & mobile platforms on top of OLAP Cubes. This is an excellent opportunity to take part in the full software development life cycle utilising the newest technologies and techniques.
To apply for the .Net Developer role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 01 5367381 for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• Implement & deliver scalable software to our customers’ needs that will run in a high volume multi-threaded environment.
• Ensure that the solutions developed are to current industry best practice.
• Develop unit tests that can be executed within our automated continuous integration environment.
• Work as part of a development team while providing guidance and technical mentoring to more junior team members.
Required Experience & Skills for the .Net Developer Role:
• Third level Degree in Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 3+ years commercial experience.
• Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle from design, implementation, delivery & maintenance.
• .Net and specifically C# development experience and some or all the following:
• Net Web forms \ MVC
• Windows Services
• Web and WCF Services
• Good T-SQL knowledge
• Data Modelling and Stored Procedures
• Strong knowledge of OO Design Principles, Design Patterns & Best Practices
• Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and good organisation skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)