About the Role
We are looking for a Product Owner to own one of our various product lines and website groups. The Product Owner will be responsible for defining the Vision, Strategy and Roadmap. The Product Owner will translate business and technical requirements into features that will amaze, educate and help the users of our Web and Mobile App assets. Through Agile and Design thinking processes the Product Owner will work closely with Product Managers and collaborate with business leadership teams cross functionally along with the core development, QA, design, UX research, content, sales, and marketing teams.
To apply for the Product Owner Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 015367381 for more information.
Requirements for the Product Owner Role:
• Understands the product & commercial needs and how they translate into functional and technical requirements
• Leads the requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders’ input
• Is responsible for writing user stories with acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and communications, running show and tells and tracking benefits realization
• Know your data and measure your KPI’s so you can respond accordingly to shifts in performance.
• Coordinate product and feature launches with the core Agile team and with strong collaboration with teams across the business and relevant stakeholders
• Manage the full lifecycle of our products and features and bring thought leadership on how cross-functional teams can work together to deliver them.
• Manage and prioritize concurrent products and features and is someone who can adapt to an ever evolving and changing environment, ensuring the balance between the right feature delivery and resolution of live issues.
Required Skills and Experience for the Product Owner Role:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar discipline as a Product Owner or as a Web Analyst, with experience performing A/B tests.
• A Bachelors or master’s degree in a business or technology discipline
• Experience using tools such Google Analytics, Jira and Confluence
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to break down complex problems and resolve them in a rigorous and structured manner
• Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification
• Experience in working across multiple delivery methodologies Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, DevOps Education, Qualifications & Experience
• Experience with, Invison, HotJar, usertesting.com, SEMrush is highly desirable
• Knowledge of the Sports betting/ igaming business would be advantageous
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Superb attention to detail
• Scrum certification would be advantageous
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)