Due to ongoing expansion, our client is now hiring a Security Consultant to join their team.
This Security Consultant Penetration Tester role is permanent and based in our client's south Dublin headquarters. You will be joining a world-class team of IT Security experts all striving to keep their customer's infrastructures secure.
If you would like to join a company that will help you develop your career and invest in your ongoing training and certification then get in touch.
Some of your likely duties will include:
* Provide penetration testing services to customers
* Conduct security audits
* Issue reports on client systems
* Particular focus will be on firewalls, network database, web applications, content delivery systems, content filtering and authentication systems
* Provide accurate assessment of client requirements
* Deliver testing services and report
* Act as mentor to junior colleagues
What our client is hoping for:
* 2+ years' experience
* Relevant education / certification
* Experience with vulnerability scanning frameworks
* Experience with penetration testing frameworks
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing L2/L3 Switching
* Possess a strong interest in information security and awareness of industry developments
* Strong customer service skills and willingness to help the customer while working closely with team members
* Knowledge of Unix and windows-based platforms
* Relational Database experience
Not essential but advantageous:
* Web development
* Web Application Penetration testing exposure
* Network infrastructure experience
This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading employers as they expand. Already the market leaders, you will be part of an organisation that cares for their employees and customers.
Work permit sponsorship can be arranged if required for candidates already residing in Ireland.
If you think that this Security Consultant Penetration Tester role is the one you've been searching for then get in contact with Eddie on (phone number removed) or