Business Systems Analyst - 6-month contract
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, one the world's best known and respected financial services and investments company, in the hiring of experienced Business Systems Analysts on a contract basis in their South-East Ireland HQ.
Your role will focus on the coordination of technical projects and providing Business Analyst expertise and guidance, acting as liaison between different business groups and company users, conducting business analyses and contributing to systems design and continuous improvement across the organisation.
You will take a lead role in the Business Systems Analysis team and support the overall team activities. Your activities and responsibilities will include analysis and definition of user requirements; translating business and user requirements to system design; identifying, evaluating and implementing process changes and continuous improvement plans; communicating and managing project requirements to stakeholders and management; developing test and implementation plans; reviewing and recommending system improvements; developing and conducting technical training programmes and developing system procedures, guidelines and technical documentation.
Skills & Experience:
* A proven track record in Business Analysis with a minimum of 5 years in a commercial Business Analyst and/or Business Systems Analyst role
* Extensive experience in Business Analyst activities, including requirements gathering, developing test cases, systems design and improvement
* Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
* Thorough data analysis experience with strong knowledge of SQL queries and other data analysis tools
* Experience working with web based applications
* Excellent documentation experience and use of tools such as Visio, Project, Magic Draw
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.