Finnish Games Linguist
The Games Linguist position will be based at our client's office in Leopardstown.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans-create from English into Finnish player support, community and in game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in their native/fluent language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
* Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Finnish to a high quality standard
* Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game
* Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved
* Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality
* Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives
* Native/fluent level Finnish speaker
* Passion for games industry
* Educational qualification in linguistics
* Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics
* Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Finnish and English
* Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
Reference No.: 917981FK
Role: Finnish Games Linguist
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.