My client is seeking a Product Manager to join the hardware product team. You will require to bring a passion for complex IOT systems, highly technical information, and leadership capabilities to clearly define the next generation of devices. You will lead and influence your cross-functional teams and stakeholders to chart a new path for our intelligent device’s ecosystem.
To apply for the Product Manager Role please send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager Role:
• Work with senior management, internal stakeholders and customers to create product plans and roadmaps.
• Complete competitive & market segment analysis identify product opportunities.
• Create financial models to assess the viability of various business models.
• Partner with UX teams to create compelling experience strategies.
• Manage product development lifecycle, prioritize feature development, create execution plans and identify development teams to execute the roadmap.
• Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
• Partner with marketing, sales, and operations on defining & flawless execution of GTM plans.
• Quickly root cause product issues and manage customer/ exec expectations.
• Operate in a highly matrixed, globally distributed organization.
• Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Required Skills and Experience for the Product Manager Role:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience.
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Product Manager Role:
• A degree in engineering with high technical aptitude. Areas such as Industrial, Systems, Mechanical, technology discipline are plus. MBA is a plus
• 10+ years of professional experience in product development or management.
• Experience managing or architecting hardware systems, IoT / industrial devices.
• Experience in managing and building consumer electronics hardware or devices.
• Experience managing these products across the lifecycle - define-launch-EOL.
• Experience operating in an agile & lean product development environment, comfortable interacting with both hardware and software development processes.
• Excellent communication skills and tell stories that will help your teams execute.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)