The Business Systems Analyst will facilitate the co-ordination of technical projects. You will be the bridge between the user community and the systems group. You will be conducting needs analyses, writing business specifications and getting involved in the system design and selection. Your role will assist with increasing productivity and reducing costs across the business units.
On the day-to-day you will be:
* Acting as the bridge between the business unit and the systems group, facilitating the identification of business needs and process improvements.
* Leading and supporting the business systems analysis team.
* Coordinating the BSA work, including estimation, analysis scheduling, work assignments and output delivery.
* Analysing and defining user requirements and translating them into system requirements.
* Identifying, evaluating and implementing process change - improving information and processing systems.
* Analysing problems within the business and proposing recommendations for improvements.
* Evaluating new products or systems for applicability t business units.
* Reviewing enhancements and projects post implementation to ensure compliance to objectives.
* Developing test and implementation plans and coordinating the testing of system enhancements and projects with the user area.
* Conducting user training and developing training programs.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales