Accounts Software Support
Blackrock, Co Dublin
€Competitive Plus Company Pension Scheme
Our client is a solutions provider for the Software as a Service (SaaS) market, using the internet as a delivery platform to revolutionise the way businesses manage their accounts. They are now seeking Accounts Software Support team members to provide support to their client base.
If you have experience of supporting accountancy software, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company offering great training, development and progression prospects.
As one of our client’s Accounts Software Support staff, you will:
- Work with a diverse number of businesses that use our client’s finance management software
- Provide telephone and email support to clients
- Help clients to solve technical accounting system issues covering sales, purchases, debtors, creditors ledgers, VAT, bank reconciliation and reporting
- Log all customer queries on the helpdesk system
- Proactively manage relationships with clients
- Use a large selection of the latest software products to assist with your work
Interested? To join the Accounts Software Support team, you will need:
- Experience of providing accountancy software technical support
- IT knowledge and be an intermediate and/or advanced user of MS Office
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
But what’s in it for you?
- A dynamic work environment within a diverse and passionate team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your work
- In-house training
- A platform to contribute your own ideas from day one and deliver effective and innovative processes
- The opportunity to make the role ‘your own’ by developing a strategy that effectively supports the business
- A mentor to guide you through work life and help you grow
- The opportunity to be a key part of the team and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology company
- Clear career progression
To apply for the role of Accounts Software Support, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Software Support, Technical Support Advisor, Customer Success Agent, Customer Support Executive, Bookkeeper, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Technician, Software Support Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Software Support Technician, 1st Line Support Technician.