Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Technical Analyst for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior Technical Analyst will join our client’s existing technology team who are responsible for project planning, project implementation and operational support for all internal systems including network hardware / administration, software maintenance, and business application.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with both Networking and Microsoft technology.
The Senior Technical Analyst will have:
• Provide core network and systems infrastructure support
• Troubleshoot and analyse Network security issues on
• Support and administer Wi-fi networks, firewalls and VPN’s
• Monitor and maintain high-availability systems
• Participate in the evaluation of new products and services
• Troubleshoot and resolve network and server issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Systems Administration role
• Good firewalls, Wi-fi Networking and VPN’s support experience
• Cisco or Microsoft certification would be an advantage
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Any exposure to Azure would be an advantage
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.