About the Role
My client is seeking a .Net Architect to join their award-winning Mobile Workforce Management platform. The candidate will join a rapidly expanding multinational based in Dublin. To apply for the .Net Architect Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Architect Role:
• Develop and maintain enterprise architecture models
• Develop architecture governance strategy and controls to ensure consistency between various systems and components.
• Full SDLC involvement including review of development and testing activities to ensure architecture vision is being followed.
• Write sample code for features that utilize new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices, or languages
• Research and assess emerging technologies and recommend technologies that can simplify development, reduce effort, or solve problems that are creating defects in current systems
• Work with stakeholders to help define business requirements for complex systems.
• Work with third parties to integrate systems or components into the company’s products
• Analyse metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring
• Work with development teams in the implementation of processes.
• Provide advice and present on solutions for stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Architect Role:
• 8+ years in technical leadership roles with a minimum of 3+ years as a .Net Architect or similar leadership role.
• Experience of microservices architectures
• Experience of distributed caching and related open source tools.
• Experience of dependency injection and inversion of control.
• Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active, and able to plan.
• Experience of selecting third party products.
• Experience with common patterns and principles in distributed systems.
• Experience with asynchronous and message-based communication.
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT Security best practices and integration with application authorization and access.
• Strong experience in the .Net frameworks.
Desired Qualifications for the .Net Architect Role:
• Minimum of a B.S in Computer Science or related field
• Experience of public cloud services (Azure, Amazon)
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)