Infrastructure Project Manager – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for planning, structuring, leading and executing large Technical Infrastructure and integrated application projects for our client.
- Managing the projects from initiation to production
- Working with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle as well as Senior staff and 3rd party Vendors
- Developing project plans and creating budgets
- Collaborating with project team and PMO to develop project schedules and timeframes
What you need:
- 4+ years project management experience
- Experience managing and delivering technical Infrastructure projects
- Experience in budget management, control and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes
- Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.