Business Intelligence Specialist - 6 Month Contract (€350-€450 per day)
If you are an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist that wants to be a part of an already thriving and established business, then this is the one for you.
About the role;
You will be working as part of a team in this role and focusing on an area of critical importance to the company's brand which is built around receiving critical orders each week. As the Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment while being able to provide timelines on projects.
Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Specialist role;
* SQL Reporting
* Data Integration
* Data Analysis
* Report Development
* Database Development
* Database Administration
Required Qualifications & Experience;
* Minimum 5 years' experience with SQL & Business development in a similar role
* A good understanding of OLAP cubes.
* Proficiency with SQL 2008 R2, 2016
* Knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack.
* Knowledge of SQL upgrade migration
* Experience and knowledge of processes from source systems to data warehouses.
* Competent with Excel/ Power BI or another report tools
* Soft Skill Requirements: Problem Solving, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Communication Skills, Attention to Detail
* ETL development using enterprise ETL tool (SSIS, etc.)
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital (phone number removed)
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business