Network & Security Support Engineer - Cork
French or German
Our Cork based client are currently seeking to hire a Network & Security Support Engineer. You will be fluent in either French or German, have a strong technical background in Networks & Security and have a passion for delivering a 5-star service.
The company specialises in providing Security Solutions, both hardware and software covering threat management, mobile security, email security, encryption & end point protection.
You will be joining an environment that promotes enthusiasm and innovation. You will be given the chance to further develop your skill sets while working in an ever-evolving environment.
N.B - all applicants must be either fluent in French or German - both verbal and written
Network & Security Support Engineer:
* Previous experience working in technical or customer support
* Configuration and troubleshooting of Windows & Windows Sever O.S. Microsoft certification is a pus
* Networking related certification, e.g. CCNA, Networking +, Security+
* Experience of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux based networking appliances
* Experience with security solutions (Anti-Malware, Mobile, Email, Web and Encryption standards)
* Experience in configuration of Firewalls switches & routers
* Troubleshooting using packet analysis tools such as wireshark
* Experience in troubleshooting protocols HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SMB, DNS and DHCP
* Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
A fantastic chance to join a leading provider of Security solutions based in Cork.
For more information on the role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business