Net Developer (Public Sector) Permanent, Dublin City
Don't miss out on this opportunity to further your IT career. Apply today for immediate interview!
.Net Developer Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a.Net Developer with a minimum of 4 years' experience with .Net and API's.
* Designing backend application components
* Developing fully functional application components
* Integrating with back-end data and web services
* Performing tests and debugging
What you need:
* .Net Framework 4.5+ / Net Core background
* Open API Standards experience
* Software debugging and unit testing
* Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
* Excellent salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers