We are currently seeking 2 Software Engineers, skilled in C or C++, to work within a small, friendly, highly qualified, team on exciting and challenging development work. You will be working in an attractive environment based in central Dublin. Projects can be working in conjunction with a broader team based in a number of international locations.
As a Software Engineer you will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment. You will be responsible for developing new and improving existing features of a suite of tools and applications. The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional design and coding skills, a desire to explore ideas and, above all, have a passion for quality.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar
- 5 years practical experience in software development.
- Strong C/C++ development and debugging skills.
- Experience of developing applications for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Experience of UI design and implementation.
- Experience with high performance/multi-threaded applications.
- A solid understanding of software testing techniques including writing unit tests.
In addition the following experience would be beneficial:
- An understanding of IDEs and Debuggers
- Knowledge of: C#, DirectX, Dynamic "scripting" languages such as Python,
Lisp or Ruby, Continuous Integration and Version control systems is a plus.
- Experience of interfacing with networks and hardware e.g. TCP/IP, USB is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows device driver model (WDM) and writing user and kernel mode drivers is a plus.
- x86/x64 Assembly knowledge/experience is a plus.
For more information please apply via CV Library or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd. UK