A Platinum partner in Dublin are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator. They are a leading provider of Salesforce solutions and have customers across Europe and in the US.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator looking to get more experience on projects. You will also get exposure to numerous 3rd party applications such as Conga, Jitterbit, CPQ and Field Service Lightning.
Unlike a lot of consultancies there would be limited travel for this and they offer incredible benefits including training, sponsoring your Salesforce certifications and full health insurance for your family.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling administrative functions for all systems including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards.
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems.
- Making recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce.
You will be expected to have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- A strong understanding of the Salesforce platform with an ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields and workflows.
- An ADM201 certification (desirable.)
Apply now for a confidential chat about this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.