Hours: 37.5 hrs p/w
Salary: £(phone number removed)
Temp 6 months
We are looking for an individual who is able to play a key role within the Information Department by safeguarding the accessibility of consistent, up to date information and business intellect through an information portal.
This role is suitable for someone who can provide expert analysis, user support, team working skills and system design and development opportunities.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Support the provision of quality information to a range of internal and external stakeholders
* provision of specialist advice in the use of information and business intelligence systems
* Analyse, interpretation and presenting data
* You must have great customer service and work experience as well as be a team player
* Be passionate about Data Analysis and working
* Excellent communicator both orally and written
Candidate must have
* A degree in ICT discipline, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Information management, or related areas of information and business intelligence, with 1 year quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis. This should include an in-depth working knowledge of information production, report writing or inferential statistics.
* 5 years' experience and quantifiable experience within a discipline relevant to information analysis or statistics, which includes an in-depth working knowledge of information production, report writing or inferential statistics
If you are interested please apply by the 28th May