The Senior SET (Software Engineer in Test) Engineer will design, implement and maintain solutions that will help to reduce cost, improve quality and increase overall testing productivity for Cayan Payment Processing Gateway and other server-side products. The Senior SET Engineer will develop primarily in C# on the .Net platform.
Working within a team, the Senior SET Engineer will develop solutions that will cover static/dynamic analysis, unit, component, web service, API, database, performance testing, end to end testing to name a few for all of areas of our platform. They are committed to a quality product and are prepared to develop and mentor the other team members.
· Build the next generation automated test solutions, leverage and innovate the latest progressive testing and environment toolsets. Solution(s) will include analysis of test automation requirements and test cases, monitoring/analyzing test results, collecting test metrics and conducting test reporting
· Heavily influence the opinions for 'building in' testability during all phases of the SDLC with emphasis on the design and development phases through continued collaboration with platform, developers, architects, engineering, and fellow SET engineers
· Assist in focusing the test engineering efforts across the organization with a sound and pragmatic approach towards quality product releases at velocity
· Develop new ways to simplify or in other ways to improve the method in which a task is done
· Identify problems, issues, collect and integrate information from a variety of sources to establish a course of action and communicate the issue and solutions clearly and concisely
· Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful in a timely manner
· Convert concepts and plans into work procedures and carry out group plans efficiently and according to plan
· Analyze problems from a practical point of view and evaluate ideas and suggestions so that the team can make balanced decisions
· Contribute to project success by providing ideas, strategies, improving communication among team members and executing decisions.
· Assist in project management activities: Estimation, Scheduling, Planning, Tracking progress
· Assist with software deployment activities to our production data centre.
· BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
· Experience in C# development environment
· Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design and related areas
· An understanding of database design and development
· Expected to be self-starters who can operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
· Passion for software testing, for developing high quality solid test solutions
· Must be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, and able to work well under pressure
· Strong communication skills
· Willingness to work as part of a team
· Good problem-solving and excellent communication skills are a must
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including free car parking, private medical care, health cash plan, contributory pension, life insurance, income protection.
You also get to work in an award-winning office and enjoy 25 days annual leave + 10 public holidays in addition to many other little perks such as lunch every other Friday, fresh fruit and more