IT Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer (Level 2) to join a customer-focused, tech-savvy and solutions oriented Managed Service Provider (MSP). You will provide first and second line remote support to an end user community around the UK and further afield. You will gain invaluable experience in server, infrastructure, desktop, and laptop environments.
What's on offer…
* An exceptionally varied and fast paced working environment
* Healthcare plan
* Competitive pension
* Training and certification opportunities
What you'll do…
* Solve first and second level IT issues
* Act as a technical liaison to customers and provide remote technical support
* Provide an escalation point to level one engineers
Ideally you'll have…
* Experience of some of the following - Windows 2008/11 SBS | 2012R2 | Hyper-V | Microsoft Exchange | Office365 | Active Directory | Group Policies | VPN | Firewalls | Switching | General comms | MS Office | Backup products | Security Products | Printing | Server/PC Hardware faults
For more information please contact Ronan Higgins - /
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.