The IT Support Specialist will play a key role in performing first and second level IT support for users across the company. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and experience working with an IT helpdesk. The role involves ensuring the timely resolution of issues and responding to helpdesk requests from users.
A suitable candidate should have a broad knowledge of managing Microsoft Windows desktops and laptops, preparing and rebuilding PC's, managing user accounts through Microsoft Active Directory and working with users in Office 365. Good communication skills are essential.
* Maintain the performance and quality of IT support as part of the IT support team
* Support and maintenance of end user hardware. PC's, Laptops, printers, mobile phones, video conferencing equipment etc.
* Work with technology providers and 3rd party support to resolve issues
* Manage user accounts and permissions
* Record and track IT assets through an inventory system
* Participate in the development and rollout of IT projects
* Provide technical direction and training to staff
* Provide and deploy end user hardware
* Manage software installation and licenses
* Occasional travel to other offices when required
Requirements and Experience
* Strong technical background with 3+ years' experience in an IT helpdesk environment
* Relevant 3rd level qualification
* Strong technical knowledge supporting users on Microsoft Windows 10 , Windows 7, Active Directory, Office 365
* Experience of Exchange online and SharePoint
* Experience in assisting end users - both locally and remotely
* Experience working in a busy and pressurised environment
* Work as part of a team with strong communication skills
* Good documentation skills
* Eagerness to learn new skills
* Full driving license
For further information contact Sean on (phone number removed)