IT Service Desk Analyst - Fixed Term Contract, Dublin
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Public Sector Body!
IT Service Desk Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate join an established team. You will have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritise work in a busy helpdesk environment.
* Providing technical and application support over the phone
* Managing user accounts across multiple domains
* Setting up, unlocking and resetting passwords
* Scheduling and running backups
What you need:
* 12 months'+ experience in an IT support role
* Excellent communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
What's on offer:
* Competitive salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers