Our client based in Sligo require a Manufacturing IT Systems Specialist for their expanding team.
• IT manufacturing infrastructure projects in line with innovative IT roadmap.
• Manage relevant project budgets and instil a culture of Continuous Improvement across the IT department.
• Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
• Support of manufacturing and laboratory operations, partnering with teams to ensure process and system optimization
• Validation / Qualification of hardware and software (PQ, IQ, and OQ).
• Creation of all local IT documents (SOP’s, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ’s)
• Participation in cross functional teams and new exciting initiatives across the site
• FDA, ISO and global customer audit support
Education & Experience:
• Degree in relevant information technology, mechatronics, electronics or similar discipline
• ITIL certification is preferred with project management experience
• 2 + yrs experience in similar role in a highly regulated environment
• MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) experience is necessary
• Knowledge of
• Data Analytics, GAMP, OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!