itContracting are seeking applications for a CRM Systems Analyst, this is a permanent position located in Dublin 2, this role comes with excellent benefits.
The CRM System Analyst is a key position within the Global Information Communications and Technology (ICT) team. You will engage with business leads and business analysts to develop an understanding of CRM business requirements and translate these into technical deliverables. You will develop, configure and support CRM solutions.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Support and drive the delivery of projects through their entire project lifecycle, including gathering of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end users and post implementation support.
* Keep up to date with new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
* Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
* Training delivery to business process teams.
* Develop excellent working relationships with the ICT Global team ensuring solutions are architected consistently within the wider ICT application portfolio.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or a related field.
* 4+ years of experience in similar CRM systems analyst or applications role delivering and supporting CRM solution.
* Significant experience with Salesforce CRM application, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Administrative functions and Reports & Dashboards. Salesforce Administration and Developer certification is an advantage.
* Process Builder, Workflow, Data Loader, Apex coding, field service lighting and FSL flows skills would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of ERP and BI systems and integration with CRM applications. Infor Movex, M3 or PowerBI knowledge is desirable.
* Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate creative solutions.
* Good Project Management skills and experience applying Project methodologies desirable.
* Working Together: Good team player who ensures own team effectiveness, facilitates and leads cross-functional working with Global ICT team, business users and business management.
* Ownership: Highly motivated and dynamic - ability to work to deadlines and deliver quality work.
* Communicative: Strong communication skills, considering impact on the audience and desired outcomes. Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )