Enterprise People are currently seeking a Network Administrator for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Network Administrator will join our client’s existing technology team who are responsible for the maintenance, integrity and high availability of a range of internal networks and systems. The Network Administrator will assist in the installation, configuration and monitoring of IT Infrastructure, security technology and 3rd party applications.
• Provide core network and systems infrastructure support
• Troubleshoot and analyse Network security issues on various technologies
• Support and administer Wi-fi networks, firewalls and VPN’s
• Monitor and maintain high availability systems
• Participate in the evaluation of new products and services
• Troubleshoot and resolve network and server issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in a Network Administration role
• Good firewalls, Wi-fi Networking and VPN’s support experience
• Cisco Certification would be an advantage
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.